The following items are not allowed into the Kansas Expocentre:
- All balls, including footballs of any size
- Bags greater than 12”x10”x5” in size.
- Coolers or containers, including Yeti drinkware, bottled water, and related items
- Food and beverages, alcoholic beverages
- Illegal drugs
- Knives of any size, scissors, or other weapons/items deemed dangerous by the venue
- Laser pointers
- Open-Carry Firearms
- Pets, except service animals assisting those with disabilities
- Professional Cameras (i.e. cameras with attachable lens, cameras needing flash)
- Selfie Sticks
- Other items that in the judgment of Expocentre management pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
All patrons and items visiting the Expocentre are subject to search.
Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections at the facility entrances must be either returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded. Any prohibited item discovered inside the venue is subject to confiscation.
Thank you for your cooperation!